TUNE IN TO BETTER HEALTH AND WELLNESS WITH FM MEDICAL PHYSICAL THERAPY
At FM Medical Rehab, we go the extra mile to ensure your rehab experience is a pleasant one. For your convenience, we offer:
- Flexible Hours– Including mornings and late evenings
- Prompt Appointments- first appointments within one week of your initial call, and follow-up visits as prescribed by your physician
- Private Treatment Rooms- offering individualized care within a comfortable and private setting
- Modern Equipment- providing the best tools to achieve your goal(s)
- Courteous & Accessible Staff- always available to discuss any questions or concerns
- Patient Education- providing education on your therapy treatment, an integral component to our patient careInsurance
- Advice & Guidance- helping you maximize your benefits by guiding you through the process
We accept most major insurances, workers' comp., and Medicare!
WELCOME TO FM MEDICAL PHYSICAL THERAPY AND REHABILTATION
FM Medical Rehab's mission can be summed up in one word: results. We are goal oriented, determined to help you maximize your independence and quality of life.
Our team of therapy professionals will work closely with your physician to develop an effective plan of care to achieve your established goals. To ensure continuity of care, you will be assigned the same therapist throughout your therapy program. These qualitative differences are an important component to the success of our patients.
FM Medical Rehab provides outstanding rehabilitative care for patients of all ages with numerous conditions, including but not limited to:
- ORTHOPEDIC CONDITIONS
- AUTO INJURIES
- WORK RELATED INJURIES
- THERAPEUTIC PAIN REDUCTION
- SPORTS INJURIES
- NEUROLOGICAL CONDITIONS
- OSTEOARTHRITIS & OSTEOPOROSIS
- GAIT & BALANCE
We offer flexible hours, private treatment rooms, hands-on manual therapy, insurance advice, and more! Contact us today.
FM Medical Rehab
165 Southpark Blvd.
St. Augustine, FL. 32086
Our therapist are hand-selected based on their orthopedic experience and caring nature. Each therapist is trained in manual techniques, including Myofascial Release, to provide the utmost hands-on evaluation and treatment necessary for recovery. Our individualized approach is what sets us apart from other physical therapy centers.
- Sports Injuries
- Neck & Lower back pain
- Orthopedic Injuries & Surgeries
- Osteoarthritis & Osteoporosis
- Tendonitis & Repetitive Strain Injuries
- Joint Replacements
- Chronic Pain & Fibromyalgia
- Neurological Complications
- Gait, Balance & Posture Training
- Cardiac Conditions
- Worker's Comp.
- Vessel, Nerve & Tendon RepairTendonitis
- Ligament injuries
- Custom-made Static & Dynamic Splints
- Prosthetic & Orthotic Training
- Edema & Scar Management
- Sensory Re-education & Desensitization
- Patient Education & Home Exercise Programs
The goal of our therapists is to help patients improve their ability to perform tasks in their daily living and working environments. Treatment may consist of activities to strengthen and mobilize the upper body, as well as improve coordination and increase fine-motor dexterity. They also provide education in joint protection, and training in the performance of daily living skills.
- Head Trauma
- Fine Motor Deficiencies
- Upper Extremity Weakness
Teaching the following skills:
- Energy Conservation
- Education in Adaptive Equipment
- Caregiver Education & Support
- Task Simplification
- Safety Procedures
- Therapeutic Activities & Facilitating Performance in Everyday Activities