What To Do After An Auto Accident
Schedule An Appointment
If you have been involved in a auto accident you will need to make an appointment for
a brief, but thorough, examination. Often, individuals involved in auto accidents experience
minimal or no symptoms for the first few weeks and even months. It’s important to not only
receive immediate and appropriate treatment for any auto injuries sustained, but also to
document the extent of the auto injuries, if present.
Failure to obtain a timely evaluation or appropriate treatment for injuries sustained in an
auto accident may negate your ability to receive monetary compensation for any future
medical bills resulting from the auto accident, negate your ability to receive pain and
suffering settlements, and negate compensation for work loss.
We Will Determine…
When you come in, we will determine:
- the extent of the auto injury or injuries
- the number of estimated treatments required to treat your auto injuries
- if referral to another medical specialist for your auto injuries is required
- if special tests are required (i.e. MRI, CT Scan, etc.)
- if you need to take “injury time off” from work (and provide you with a note to present to your employer)
Don’t Delay, Call Today!
If you or someone you know has been involved in an auto accident, call (or have them call)
our office immediately. The quicker you receive the care you need, the quicker your auto
injuries will heal and the faster you can get on with your life. Don’t delay, call today!